We love to give back to My Neighborhood Vet’s community
- Dr. Ross currently serves on the Board of Directors for Tree House Humane Society in West Rogers Park.
- This year, we will be a proud sponsor of the Chicago Ride for Life, and Dr. Ross will participate in this 200 mile bike ride to raise funds to support TPAN in the Edgewater community of Chicago.
- We are always seeking new humane organizations and shelters to help. We offer discounts on our services to organized shelters and rescue groups, and are proud to provide rescue groups with advanced procedures they may not be otherwise able to provide to those in their care.
- We are always open to tours of our facilities for school groups, senior groups, and our clients. We are proud of our facility and happy to show you what we do!
- We’d also love to visit your school, library, or speak at your monthly organization meeting on a topic relevant to veterinary medicine. Please reach out to us and we’d be happy to try to work it into our schedule!
Contact us today if you would like us to participate in your community event.